1. Easy to realize automatic production. As the electrophoretic coating of aluminum profile is carried out in water electrophoresis tank, similar to anodic oxidation and electrolytic coloring process, the processing time is short, and the whole process is easy to realize the assembly line operation.
2. Uniform and dense coating film. Due to the high permeability of the electrophoretic coating on aluminum profiles, uniform film can be obtained for profiles with complex shapes, and the film thickness can be controlled by adjusting the electric quantity.
3. High utilization rate of paint. Due to the low viscosity, less work pieces are taken out, and the electrophoresis work pieces can be washed with water, the utilization rate of coating on the electrophoretic coating is as high as 95%.
4. Safety and environmental protection. Due to the water dilution of electrophoretic coating, low solid content and low solvent content, it is an environmentally friendly coating. Besides, it avoids the risk of fire and ensures the health of workers.
5. Good coating quality. Curing acrylic resin with amino resin ensures the high decoration and high corrosion resistance of the coating film. Meanwhile, due to the high transparency of the resin, the metal texture of the aluminum profile is effectively highlighted, and the decorative effects such as matting, sand surface and pearlite can be obtained according to the needs.
6. Compared with the usual electrolytic coloring hole sealing process, it is time-saving and labor-saving. Electrophoretic coating does not need to seal holes, which avoids cracks and other problems caused by poor sealing.
7. Can freely control the thickness of the film, usually controlled at home and abroad 7 m and 12 m.
8. Because the electrophoretic layer is transparent and bright, high quality aluminum ingot is required, the extruded material surface is smooth, there are few mechanical defects, and strict management of oxidation coloring process is required, because any minor defects and stains will be exposed under the transparent paint.
9. High requirements on electrophoresis process management to improve the yield of aluminum profiles.